08 October 2014

Nashville, here I come!

When in the world did my life get so awesome again? Probably when I decided to stop just sitting around and waiting for things to happen, and go out there and make them happen instead (so, last week? haha).

Next Friday, I will be in Nashville. I will only be there for the weekend, but that's all I need right now! I will get to see Little Big Town's induction into the Grand Ole Opry, and I am sure I will cry big, real, fat tears as it happens. I will get to reconnect with old friends that weekend, and revisit the sweet city of my dreams.

That is all I really have to say right now... because, well, I can't possibly put all of my excitement into words right now. It's just too much!

I'm sure that pictures will follow next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment