03 February 2011

I love Lois & Clark

I have officially finished watching the second season of "Lois & Clark." I forgot how much I loved this show. Okay, that's a lie - I remembered how much I loved it. I just... hadn't watched it in so long that some of its amazingness was long somewhere along the line. I ordered season three online last night, so hopefully it will be here soon. *fingers crossed* And, I picked up season four at a used DVD store last night. I am sooo excited. However, I seem to recall season three being the season that got a little weird. Something about amnesia. And Lex Luthor. That stupid prick. lol. But, the good thing is that I will be able to watch the whole thing in a week or two - none of that waiting around to see what's going to happen next. That used to make me NUTS.

I also ordered the entire series of "Dr. Quinn: Medicine Woman" tonight, for like sixty bucks (not too bad, considering I was going to buy it when I found it somewhere for $120, lol). So excited to catch up on all of my old shows! Now I just need to find the rest of "Early Edition," and life will be perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment