01 April 2011

quick update

Whenever I have the most going on in my life, I can never find the time to blog - but I guess that's normal. I've been spending a lot of time in the last week or so hanging out with the best friend, going out to dinner, or movies, or whatever else. Yesterday, we did lunch, shopping, a movie, got my car fixed (dropped $1200 on it, but shouldn't have to spend any more money for a very long time. I hope).

I am planning to get a tattoo this weekend, but need to find a place that is open fairly late on Sunday. Just my luck that Taylor's birthday would fall on Sunday, and that I - of course - would have to work. Of course. I am trying to find someone who's open late. We'll see.

Work becomes increasingly horrible with every passing day. I am officially looking for a second job - for the first time in a few years. Just something to supplement my income (have been cut to 34 hours per week for the last 3 months. Which means I can't pay my bills. Which is not good). But, no one wants to hire right now (no one can, I guess. Stupid economy). I'll find something. It may not be a good idea, whatever I end up doing, but there will be something.

No comments:

Post a Comment