02 May 2012

Signs


The other day, I was driving to work and was behind some sort of truck with a cherry picker on the back. I thought how odd that was to see, since I can't recall the last time I saw one. And then, on the way home from work, I saw another one. There it was, in the lane next to me, a little bit in front of me. And I thought how absolutely bizarre it was to see two in the day, and how it must mean something and be some sort of sign. As I passed the truck, I looked at its side. In enormous letters on the side of the truck was simply the word "SIGNS." I actually laughed out loud in the car, but knew that no one was awake who would appreciate a midnight phone call so that I could laugh about God sending me signs. Not sure what the whole thing meant, other than that God was telling me that He does continue to pay attention. And perhaps that I should continue to look for signs in my everyday life, because they're there so often.


Life is weird.


In the last couple of days, I have been seeing the number seventeen a lot. I mean, A LOT. It obviously keeps coming up to tell or show me something. Trying to determine what exactly it is.

2 comments:

  1. or maybe what your seeing has allays been there but you never noticed...
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for following me! Will check your blog out and follow back. I'm not a super-active blogger as you can probably see, but I am trying to get more into it! <3

    ReplyDelete