17 November 2014

Jam specials

Going to promote my Jamberry business a little bit.

If anyone wants to try a Jamberry sample, let me know! I have a few accent sheets left - and I plan on ordering some more pretty soon.

I'm running some fairly decent little promotions, in addition to the fact that the company has an AWESOME "Buy 3, Get 1 Free" deal on wraps. SO amazing...

01. Once I hit 100 "likes" on my business facebook page, I will do a drawing for a half-sheet of wraps from my personal collection.

02. Everyone who orders from me by December 31st will be entered into a drawing to win a free sheet of wraps of their choice.

03. I am currently running a fundraiser for a co-worker, named Teresa. 100% of my commission in this "party" will go to her. She is currently out of work, and starting a battle against cancer. I am trying to raise enough money to help ease the burden of regular household bills while she deals with getting better. Anyone who orders in this party (if you decide to order and are not otherwise associated with a party, please select this one!), will be entered into a drawing to win any hostess rewards that are earned by the party.

04. And finally, anyone who hosts a party for me between now and December 31st will get to participate in something fun early next year! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment