Myself at Jamberry Nail Wraps. Jamberry Nail Wraps are heat and pressure activated wraps for your nails. They last about 10-14 days on fingers, and 4-6 weeks on toes. One sheet does 2 manicures, 2 pedicures, and several accent nails. There are over 300 styles to choose from, with major additions in March and September.
- Style Box. Style Box is a monthly subscription program, and they send you a box each month with two exclusive sheets of wraps that you can't get anywhere else. It ends up being a really good deal, because shipping is free, and the cost per month is less than you would pay for two sheets. It's a really fun way to try something you might not have otherwise tried!
- Teal Mini Polka wraps. These ones are SO cute! I don't know why I haven't gotten myself any polka-dot wraps yet! These will probably be my first!
- Indulgence Jamberry Hand Care. I don't often pamper myself with lotions and things of that nature, but I really want to try Jamberry's collection of hand care!
Casey at Thirty-One. Thirty-one makes the most ADORABLE bags! You can also have them customized with your name, or just about anything else you want to have written on them!
- Large Utility Tote. I want this in either "Teal Mod Dot" or "Daisy Craze." It would be perfect for packing snacks and things for roadtrips!
- Retro Metro Bag. I want this in "Sea Plaid." I love this big, cute purse!
Jen at Scentsy. Scentsy makes wax warmers, wax cubes (all of the ones I have tried smell absolutely AMAZING), and other scented products. They have a line of laundry care now, plus body care (shower gels, perfumes), room sprays, even stuffed animals that you can put a scent pack in. SO cute!
- My Dear Watson. This is my absolute favorite scent from Scentsy. It's probably in my top three favorite scents from anywhere, actually. I LOVE this smell. I stock up on wax melts in this scent, but also love the scent circles, and would love to try to the room spray! It smells like a delicious man.
- Flower Press Plug-in Warmer. SO pretty! I would find a way to make this work in my next house/apartment!
Laura at Origami Owl.Origami Owl necklaces are like charm bracelets meet lockets! They're adorable! You pick your chain, your locket, and your charms, for a totally one-of-a-kind piece of jewelry that is all you! I LOVE my Origami Owl necklace!
- Wrap Bracelet. I definitely want a black band, and then either a black or silver locket.
- Silver Cowgirl Boot Charm. I obviously need something to show off my love for all things country!
- Silver Music Note Charm. For my love of music!
- White Daisy Charm. Don't you think daisies are the friendliest flowers?!
Crystal at Partylite. I've not tried anything from Partylite yet, but they have candles, warmers, wax melts, plus other home decor stuff. I was just checking out Crystal's site today, and am excited to place an order pretty soon!
- Turtle Trek Scent Glow Warmer. This is probably the cutest wax warmer I have seen anywhere! What an adorable way to make your home smell good!