27 March 2018

31 Days of Self Love - Day 27

What's on choice you can make right now that your future self will thank you for? I need to make the choice - and act on it - to take better care of myself. Of course, that means so many things. I need to take the time to get healthier (Thrive, the gym, and long Springtime walks will help push me further along in that aspect). I need to continue to learn to speak up when something just isn't okay, or when I need something. I'm getting better at this - and know to tell people when I just need some me time. I guess that I never really thought that I was allowed to do that before. But now - and continuing in the future - I know how important it is to voice my needs.

I need to work on not bottling things up. Too many times in the past, I have let myself get to a point where the things that bother me sort of come to a head, and I absolutely explode, instead of dealing with small things easily along the way.

I know that my future self will be so much better off if I allow myself to voice my issues and concerns, and to take care of myself along the way. It's amazing how much different I started to feel this past fall when I started to really take care of myself. My body and mind both started to feel better - I never know that I could feel like that. I never knew that I could feel strong, and powerful, and like I was a force to be reckoned with. I love how I feel when I'm at my best now, and I know that my future self is going to thank myself for continuing to push through.


No comments:

Post a Comment