29 March 2018

31 Days of Self Love - Day 29


What words or beliefs do you (want to) live your life by? There are so many... I try on a daily (a little less now that I'm spending my mornings blogging, to be fair) to find a quote image to share on Facebook that shows how I'm feeling that day, or how I want to push through the day. There are so many different facets of my life and my personality that my quotes seem to vary quite a bit, and my reasons for them are all-over-the-place.

Perhaps I'll just do this in list form...

  • "No matter how tough times might be, remember: no storm can last forever. Better days are coming your way."
  • "There is always something to be thankful for."
  • "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe
  • "It does not do well to dwell on dreams and forget to live." - JK Rowling
  • "At the end of the day, we can endure much more than we think we can." - Frida Kahlo
  • "Stars can't shine without darkness."
  • "We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty." - Maya Angelou
  • "Your desire to change must by greater than your desire to stay the same."

No comments:

Post a Comment