03 June 2018

30 Day Writing Challenge - Day 12

Screenshot your desktop...

I am so boring! I put this Thom & Coley as my desktop image years ago, and I just never changed it. I really should find something different, I suppose (my lock screen is a butterfly picture that I took at a park when I was living in Maryland), but I have no idea what to change it to... if anyone has any cool suggestions, feel free to let me know...

I keep next-to-nothing on the desktop. My recycle bin probably needs to be emptied. Spotify is there, but I hardly use it, because I feel really guilty about how little money songwriters make when their stuff is streamed through services like that. World of Warcraft, but my account isn't active at this point - I really need to reactivate it this summer, but my computer isn't the greatest, and it always lags quite a bit. Then I have a folder of quotes, random quote images that I save from google or other sources that I share on my Facebook a lot of mornings when I feel like sharing a little inspiration. Then there's a folder of potential blog backgrounds - which I also need to clean out because some are too busy, and some (despite saying they would when I downloaded them) don't actually tile, so they look ridiculous when I try to use them. And then there's the lone little saved image on the desktop - which is just my list for this challenge, so I can reference what day I am on.

See? I am so boring.


No comments:

Post a Comment