11 June 2018

30 Day Writing Challenge - Day 20

Concerts that I have attended...

I used to actually keep a list on my LiveJournal, a million years ago or so... I actually tried to log on to my LiveJournal account to go and find it, with no luck (I did however find other entries about things that made me shake my head - like ones about the guy I was dating when I last was on LiveJournal, and I never updated that, but he ended up being nuts... and one with conversations with a guy who I used to have the biggest crush on, like six years ago). Now that I have had a 3AM trip down memory lane, I will just list some of my concert moments...

Emerson Drive. I saw them a lot... somewhere around eighty times.

Little Big Town... I also saw them a lot... probably only in the thirty show range, though.

Thom Shepherd (a ton on his own) and Coley McCabe (probably half a dozen times since it's been the two of them touring together.

Most other people I have seen have just been a show or two here or there... I have seen just about anyone I have ever wanted to see... except for Garth Brooks and Shania Twain. I think I have literally seen just about any other country artists between 2000-2008 or so (and I am pretty awful because I have no idea who most people on the radio currently even are). 

No comments:

Post a Comment