- delicious pizza (eggplant, grilled chicken and ricotta cheese. Random combination I chose, but it was delicious) from Venuto's. Amazing. Thrilled that I have leftovers for breakfast tomorrow. ;)
- Walking around Barnes & Noble with the best friend, and getting new oracle cards. YAY!
- Starbucks iced caramel macchiato with the best friend, sitting outside on a bench talking, in this beautiful weather.
- An amazingly long and perfect walk with the doggies. I really needed that time to clear my head and just enjoy their company. I think the dogs really needed it as well, and are actually pretty calm and mellow (they usually are still bouncing off the walls after our walks which, admittedly, are generally not very long).
- Watched four more episodes of Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman. Love this show. And, I love catching up on all of my old shows that I used to watch, and falling in love with them all over again (it doesn't hurt that Sully is really fucking hot. Just saying). I started reading this website though, about different characters, and am finding out that some characters are going to die off in future seasons. Oh crap. Note to self: stay away from spoilers until you have watched all forty-two discs.
26 May 2011
happy day-off thoughts
Things that made me happy today on my day off: