Some decisions that I have made in the last twenty-four hours:
- Quit sweating the small stuff. Whatever will be will be and all that jazz. This is easier said than done. As I have mentioned, I have serious issues with depression. I need to work on this. Medicate myself. Something.
- Lose some weight. Seeing a picture of me made me realize what a fat blob I have re-become (I miss the summer of 2003 so much, and how much weight I had lost. Oh man, eating disorders are great like that).
- Walk. Walked the dogs a mile today, rather than my short little walk I usually take them on. Partly because I felt like a fat blob. Partly because I thought it would wear the dogs out (it did not).
- Stop procrastinating, and finish what I start.
- Do not acquire any more pets until I have a larger place to live (you know, unless there's an emergency or something, and someone needs me to take their puppy/kitty/fish/bird/turtle. Or, you know, someone hands me a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel).
- Work like hell on my new business venture. Make money. Eventually be able to quit the job (because, well, hating your job is really crappy).
- Stop caring so much about people. I mean, there is that small group of people who still deserve my support, compassion, care, yada yada yada. But as for the rest of them? Screw them. I mean, no more going out of my way to help people. Strangers are one thing. I would still pull over on the side of the road to help a stranger, or pay for the next guy in line at a restaurant. But no more helping out co-workers in need or anything. Nope. Sorry. You're on your own.
- Get the hell out of Jersey next summer.
- Teach the dogs to behave, not to bark at their own shadows, and how to do more tricks than just "sit." Also, getting Madden to actually come when I call her in the apartment instead of hiding under the bed? That would be great.