01 May 2015

Jamberry weekend deal!

Hey friends! As you know by now, I started selling Jamberry a few months back. I have decided to offer an awesome deal for this first weekend of May (May 1st through May 3rd). This weekend only, spend $45 or more on my website, and I will send you TWO free sheets of nail wraps (a $30 value!) from my personal collection!







Since our wraps are already buy 3/get 1 free, you could purchase this deal, get 2 free sheets from me, and essentially have gotten a Buy 3/Get 3 free deal! We also have an AMAZING hand care set, nail lacquers for the traditionalists who still want to nail their nails, plus all of the accessories you need for an easy application!


Not sure what Jamberry is? Jamberry Nail Wraps are a safe, easy, non-chipping, non-smudging alternative to painting your nails. They're wraps that adhere to your nail with heat and pressure, and last up to 2 weeks (though mine have lasted longer!) on fingers, and up to 6 weeks on toes. With over three hundred designs, there's something for everyone! From solid colors, to solid colors that sparkle, to florals, to french manicures, to bold crazy designs!

Shop today, using this link: http://margaretayres.jamberrynails.net

If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask me here! Also, if you'd like to pay by paypal, let me know - I can accept paypal, and then use my card to order for you if needed!

For fun, here are a few of my favorite "Jamicures" that I've rocked since becoming a consultant.

Wraps used: Sweet Nothing, Sheet Music and Chalkboard Hearts

Wraps used: Zen Garden, Cabana, and Sunny Lotus

Wraps used: Out of Focus, Sorbet, and Destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment