31 March 2018

31 Days of Self Love - Day 31

I can't believe I've done this for thirty-one full days (or that March is over after today, and that maybe - just maybe - Spring is around the corner in this cold Pennsylvania tundra).

Going forward, how can you commit to loving yourself everyday? Seriously, this is something I struggle with on a daily basis. Writing has actually helped - being honest with myself about what I struggle with, and what I am good at has really opened up my eyes. I am going to continue to work on finding the good in myself and in every day - and being honest with myself about the not-so-good and working to improve it.

I've also started to like myself more since I created my own personal space in my home. To be fair, I share that personal space with the dogs and cats (they bring me peace - they get to stay). It's nice to have a sort of sanctuary room that I can sit down and write, lie down on the bed and relax, or crochet. I'm going to let myself not feel guilty when I need quiet alone time to think, to plan, to just exist. Being able to do something just for me manages to make me love myself more - and I'm so proud of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment