09 June 2018

30 Day Writing Challenge - Day 18

Name a TV show you have become addicted to...

I am writing this as I am watching season six of "Parks and Recreation," for probably the sixth time. This is crazy in itself - even more so because I only discovered this show in the last year or so (probably due to some gently prodding from my friend Lauren, who insisted I would love it, since I love "The Office"). 

There are few shows that I really love (at least not ones that are current), but this show makes me happy, and cracks me up every time I re-watch it. I mean, seriously... how can you not love Leslie Knope?

Fun side note: I am trying to collect all of the "Parks & Recreation" Funko Pops. So far, I only have Andy and April, but I want to get Ron, Leslie and Lil Sebastian - and am pretty sad that there aren't Funko Pops of some of the other characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment